The term 'Anthony Roberts Clinical Therapies' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose office is c/o Cohens Pharmacy, 68 Dalton Road, Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria, LA14 1JB. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Gay black sex
- Discount prescriptions
- Writing paragraphs
- Save the date card
- Bet comparison
- Free mobile casino bonus
- Portsmouth hotels
- Weight loss nutrition plan
- Top rated dog food
- Sex chats
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Safeguarding of personal data
Anthony Roberts understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used. I respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website, www.wellness.anthony-roberts.co.uk and as described in Parts 5 and 6, below, I do not collect personal data about you unless you contact me. Any personal data I do collect will only be used as permitted by law.
1. Information About Me
My Site is owned and operated by Anthony Roberts Clinical Therapies' sole trader
Main trading address: Anthony Roberts c/o Cohens Pharmacy, 68 Dalton Road, Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria LA14 1JB
Telephone number: 01229 471584
I am a member of AAMET, IEMT Association, BIH and CNHC
2. What Does This Policy Cover?
3. What is Personal Data?
Personal data is defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) (the "GDPR") as 'any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier'.
Personal data is, in simpler terms, any information about you that enables you to be identified. Personal data covers obvious information such as your name and contact details, but it also covers less obvious information such as identification numbers, electronic location data, and other online identifiers.
4. What Are My Rights?
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights, which I will always work to uphold:
- The right to access the personal data I hold about you. Part 9 will tell you how to do this.
- The right to have your personal data rectified if any of your personal data held by me is inaccurate or incomplete. Please contact me using the details in Part 10 to find out more.
- The right to be forgotten, i.e. the right to ask me to delete or otherwise dispose of any of your personal data that I have. Please contact me using the details in Part 10 to find out more.
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to me using your personal data for a particular purpose or purposes.
- The right to data portability. This means that, if you have provided personal data to me directly, I am using it with your consent or for the performance of a contract, and that data is processed using automated means, you can ask me for a copy of that personal data to re-use with another service or business in many cases.
- Rights relating to automated decision-making and profiling. I do not use your personal data in this way.
For more information about my use of your personal data or exercising your rights as outlined above, please contact me using the details provided in Part 10.
Further information about your rights can also be obtained from the Information Commissioner's Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
If you have any cause for complaint about my use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office.
5. What Personal Data Do You Collect?
The Information that I collect and store, will only be relevant information relating to the specific to the service you are seeking, also see my cookies policy on my website.
6. How Do You Use My Personal Data?
If I do collect any personal data, written record will be will be kept for no longer than seven years from the conclusion of your work with me or follow-up session have concluded, for children this is seven years after becoming an adult after which time these will be securely destroyed, written records will be kept in a secured room and stored in lockable filing cabinets. The only time these will be removed is for updating or to meet the needs of your own personal consultation requirements. When information is written in a digital format the same will apply with the data been kept on an encrypted storage device
For more details on security see Part 7, below.
Any and all emails containing your personal data will be deleted after any relevant information is retrieved and securely stored, emails sent will be subject to your own email providers term and conditions and also to my providers Gmail terms and conditions of use.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to me using your personal data at any time, and to request that I delete it. For more details on deletion of records see Part 9, below.
I will not share any of your data with any third parties for any purposes without written consent.
As part of the work I do, audio recording are made, once this is completed it will be stored securely on a digitally encrypted device, as soon as possible.
Information may be gathered in a digital recorded format if this is the case this too will be stored on a digitally encrypted device.
None of your information will not be sold, leased or distributed to third parties without your written consent
To receive additional information material on other services, you would be required initially to opt into the service and then you can withdraw your consent to receive the service at anytime
7. How and Where Do You Store My Data?
I will only store your personal data in the UK. This means that it will be fully protected under the GDPR. Please contact me using the details below in Part 10 for further information about the particular data protection mechanism used by me.
8. Do You Share My Personal Data?
I will not share any of your personal data with any third parties In some limited circumstances, I may be legally required to share certain personal data, which might include yours, if I am involved in legal proceedings or complying with legal obligations, a court order, or the instructions of a government authority or safeguarding.
Relevant data can be shared at you own request (eg. your own GP, written permission required) or without a request due to safeguarding that I deem relevant to the wellbeing of you or others.
9. How Can I Access My Personal Data?
If you want to know what personal data I have about you, you can ask me for details of that personal data and for a copy of it (where any such personal data is held). This is known as a "subject access request".
All subject access requests should be made in writing and sent to the email or postal addresses shown in Part 10.
You have the right to request a copy of the above to be supplied to you or have your information securely destroyed, this requires a written and signed letter requesting this and for you to verify your identity, the letter will be kept for no longer than seven years before been securely destroyed, the information will be supplied within 30 days of personally receiving the request, if there are no legal or ethical reasons not to do this. There is no charge for this but is a second request is made for the same information a £10 administration fee will be charged for subsequent requests.
The only exception to keeping data longer than seven years not previously mentioned would be statistical data collection in an anonymised format.
10. How Do I Contact You?
To contact me about anything to do with your personal data and data protection, including to make a subject access request, please use the following details for the attention of 'Anthony Roberts Clinical Therapies'
Telephone number: 01229 471584
Post: Anthony Roberts c/o Cohens Pharmacy, 68 Dalton Road, Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria LA14 1JB
11. Use of Other Platforms
I use Microsoft Office and Microsoft Windows to complete tasks involving data processing (Microsoft Privacy Statement)
I may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. This may be necessary, for example, if the law changes, or if I change my business in a way that affects personal data protection.